Thursday, October 13, 2005

Day One's Wrap...146 Days 'til Vegas

Craig said...
"Then they put me through to Denbow, and I was like, 'Denbow? I get Denbow? Don't they know I work for the world's largest college newspaper? When I ask for McPherson, I want McPherson!' ... Pat, you know where I can score some weed?"
10:04 AM

Solari said...
My comment to Katie is this:No comment.
12:55 PM

presto said...
So, should we give Craig a kudo for coming up with the memory-invoking name of this here blog, or does he deserve the Viking this week?
1:16 PM

Hud said...
The Viking Award...now that's a good feature idea. I'm gonna put my thinking cap on...
1:40 PM

Solari said...
Somewhere, amid the myriad of State News trinkets and nostalgia at my mom's house, I believe I have some actual Viking Award photos. Though I think CMac has the Machniak one. Imagine what that would fetch on eBay.
1:57 PM

presto said...
I've just thought about it, and y'all (Mike, Becky, Gaines) should receive the Viking this week for getting this whole thing in motion ... and then an individual kudo to Craig as well. Those are my nominations.
2:03 PM

Hud said...
Hope Baase isn't on the voting list or I won't get mine.
2:11 PM

3 Comments:

At 8:39 AM, Blogger Hud said...

They found us already.

 
At 12:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think it's fair to say I "attacked" Solari and Cook. I believe Chris started it with his slams against Joe. And Jamie started it by incorrectly "correcting" me.

I feel I am the only person who legally has the right to legitimately expose the weaknesses of my husband. I've got the ring. I'm the one stuck with him for eternity.

As for the Cook comment, again, it wasn't really a beating. It was instead a clarification on what he thought was right but was in fact wrong. Isn't it the job of a journalist to find inconsistencies and correct them?

 
At 6:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

kmr, you know me well enough I hope to realize the joe comments were in jest (even if they were heavy-handed after your hubby started it by essentially calling me a pussy). I was TRYING to point out how you epitomize the term "better half" with him. Sometimes people forget the back-and-forth barrage of insults we all hurled and took at the Spartan Street place.

Much love from the SD brothel.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home