Thursday, October 13, 2005

Presto Says: Homecoming Buzz!

Sorry, I know we're supposed to be posting to the blog now, but it won't open up on my computer here for some reason ... just got Perry's e-mail about seeing the new State News building on Homecoming day, which reminded me of Jan's inquiry ... I think I'm going to be EL for homecoming, depending on the homework load I have that weekend. Anyone else? Touring the building with some other old timers will beat touring it by myself! Has anyone seen it yet? (I saw what I could see of it from the street a few weeks before school started ...) From what I've heard from people who've already been there it's pretty darn sweet.
presto

(When the page doesn't load, it sometimes just needs to be reloaded a few times until it works. Blogger has been having this problem for a couple days. Dumb. -- Hudddddddddd)

1 Comments:

At 4:12 PM, Blogger Hud said...

Sounds good!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home