Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Jemele Goes "OTL", Buzz Factor 10

presto said...





S'Newsers from the late '90s are just blitzing the national media lately. I'm home, studying for a final and flipping through stations, when who should pop up on ESPN Outside the Lines (Re-run of last night's ep, I think) but Jemele Hill, talking about George O'Leary.I love seeing people I know on TV! How fun.Here's the link I just found: http://sports.espn.go.com/chat/sportsnation/story?id=1550600

Back to the books!

4 Comments:

At 11:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's to Jemele Hill, the straight-up craziest Snewser I've ever met. Crazier than four Bilickis and more fun than a barrel full of Solaris.

Incidentally, a barrel full of Solaris is technically still just one Solari.

 
At 12:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is true, pat.

 
At 8:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

stephanie now wonders, how many solaris is a truckload of solaris?

 
At 3:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That, too, is just one, Steph.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home