Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Jackie Rexrode Says ...


"O.K., guys, it's 'stache season! Mom says it's O.K. for me to grow one, even though I won't be able to hang out with you in Vegas. So I got a head start just to show everyone how completely rad you'll all look once you embrace the Majesty of the Mustache! You know your facial hair schedule better than anyone (I, apparently, have a pretty quick turnaround), so start growing early enough to be completely bodacious for early March! Craig and Mike have already started their 'staches, and Brunt has had the goods for a few years now. Everyone else needs to start sprouting!

"So get growing, and Go State!"

*****

Special thanks to Bill Joyce of Cleveland.

1 Comments:

At 12:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How weird, are you the same Jackie Rexrode I know? This is Shannah from P-cola.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home