Thursday, November 03, 2005

Pat Responds & Gives Shouts Out (125 Days)

Pat said...

A couple of things:

-- Yeah, sorry about that, Hud. I learned a lesson out on that practice field: I'm too short to execute a proper swim move. Since that day I've relied exclusively on my grab-n-trash and my forearm rip. I'm also toying with a new spin move.

-- I heard from the current S'news staff that Solari was out there again this year, trying to explain to them why he should still be quarterback -- "But I was ENC!" -- then his hat blew off exposing his dome and all the young kids laughed and laughed.

-- Had the Dan Patrick show going in the car on the way to work. DP name-dropped our own C-Rob when citing a Yahoo! news report about Green Bay scouting Matt Leinart. Huzzah to Charles Robinson!

(bold by ed. bovs.)

5 Comments:

At 12:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, so maybe I did try to run the show this year...but I heard Rexrode is QBing the Lansing City Pulse team this fall under his starting center, Berl.

 
At 12:49 PM, Blogger Hud said...

Berl days on the field are over. I see him more as a coach in an overcoat, tie and hat, pacing the sidelines.

Then, when Brunt throws off his back leg into coverage and gets picked off, Coach Berl grabs his young QB by the mask and screams "Puffery!"

 
At 4:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to know the Godfatha is still alive.

 
At 5:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CRob, what is this shit today where I'm getting changed for work and hear your mangy voice on Dan Patrick? Crazy, shit! And no, I'm not Akili Smith, dude. I'm a .500 quarterback against the Daily, which is a lot more than most former MSU QBs can say. That makes me much more like a Jeff George (but still looking for any depth chart).

Schwar59 very well could be the gay Woody Hayes, but Brunt profiles more as a defensive back if you ask me.

 
At 11:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

kudos, charles. you made my drive through west virginia this afternoon slightly tolerable.

i missed a few blurbs, as the static in the mountains was craziness (even though here Rush Limbaugh comes in clear as day up and down the dial). but it was a fun listen.

dan sounded impressed with you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home