Friday, November 04, 2005

C-Rob Takes a Minute to Humor Us

In case you're just tuning in...Charles "Chazz" Robinson of Yahoo! fame was on the Dan Patrick show on ESPN Radio. (I'm a jungle listener, CR, so get on the horn with Mr. Automatic)

Here's his take on the whole thing:

"I'm glad Muir heard the reference during the Dan Patrick Show. Now he can feel good about all the shit he had to put up with when he was my editor. If only Pat Muir, Mike Hudson and D. Rees Mills could know how much of a mark they left on me. Your influence is like an STD that I can't get rid of.

I actually was a guest during the show at one point, and even gave out a shout to Snewers (ok, I didn't, but I would have if I realized that someone I know actually listens to sports talk radio). Here's the link, if you want to listen. My segment starts at just after the 2:43 mark.

http://espnradio.espn.go.com/espnradio/radio?id=2035077&type=show "

RAD.

PS -- Charles reports that he is a lock for Vegas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home